ATLANTA PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
We provide on demand and contracted routine evaluations. We use a standardized approach of medical equipment inspection, detection, and correction of failures either before they occur or develop into major defects. Detailed documentation of our preventative medical maintenance is provided.
Our preventative maintenance services go beyond electrical safety tests. We offer various assessments to ensure every machine, from autoclave to underwater treadmills and more is accurate and within manufacturer and state specifications. Calibrations will help increase patient safety and medical equipment duration.
Examples of calibrations are:
- Infusion Pump: Check flow rate, adjust occlusion errors
- E-Stim/Ultrasound System: Output and waveform accuracy
- Electrosurgical Unit: Output accuracy
- Defibrillator: Manual and automatic output accuracy, synchronized firing, battery charge time.
- AED: Output accuracy
- Autoclave: Temperature and pressure accuracy
- Centrifuge: RPM accuracy
- And many more
CONTACT US TODAY
Have questions about Medical Equipment Repair or New Medical Equipment?
Fill out the form and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.